Micro Credit : Jiinue Rafiki Loan
It is a short term micro-project loan for small business people (men and women) in groups of 5 to 10 whose purpose is to boost business activities. The Jiinue Rafiki agent is stationed in the centres. The loan targets urban centres small business entrepreneurs like mama mboga, juakali, car washers and hawker's.
Terms and Conditions
- Its repayment period is between 30days and 6 months. (depending on the loan cycle)
- The applicant groups are required to be business people within a selected market region and engaged in common business
- The minimum amount allowed for a start is Kshs 3,000 per an applicant and the maximum is Kshs 15,000 to be repaid within the stated period.
- Change of cycle will depend on the kind of business, the progress achieved from the previous loan offered to the applicant and the repayment history.
- The amount granted shall be secured by group guarantee, cash collateral, savings made and chattels offered by the group members.
- All the applications must be approved by the CM, FM and the CEO.
Jiinue Rafiki Makaa Loan
Jiinue Rafiki Mama Mboga Loan
Jiinue Rafiki Shoe Shine Loan